Please see the following PDF document for the school supply list.
What supplies should I buy my child for September?
- 2 good quality, large 2.5”, 3-ring binder (zippered) blue or black pens
- 50 sheets of unlined paper
- HB pencils & erasers
- 1000 sheets lined loose leaf
- pencil crayons
- 1 red pen
- 4 duo tangs
- dividers (package)
- glue stick
- geometry set (at home)
- hi-liter pen
- scientific calculator (basic for grade 7/8, grade 9)
- Calculator (TI 83 or equivalent for Grade 10,11,12)
- pencil case
- coiled scribblers (approx. 2)
- change of clothes for gym (non – marking runners, shorts/sweats, t-shirt, extra layer for cooler days – hoodie – Needed rarely but nice to have)
- USB jump drive – Computer
- Only school locks may be used on lockers.
General Thoughts for Core Subjects:
Two 2.5” binders, complete with lined paper and dividers are preferred for core subjects (Math, LA, Social Studies, Science) as there are handouts that students will need to file/store and assignments that will need to be handed in. Scribblers will not meet these needs. Duo-
tangs will not handle the volume of paper over the course of the school year.
A pencil case/ soft sided tool box that is transferable to each binder containing pencils/pens (blue or black), pencil crayons, glue stick, white – out, and an eraser is recommended.